Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching is performed by Certified Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaches of Paul Chek.
For more information on Paul Chek go to http://www.paulchekseminars.com/
The following information is taken from http://www.paulchekseminars.com/:
Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching is based upon the techniques that have helped thousands of people increase vitality, decrease stress and sculpt the body of their dreams. We look at the underlying causes of disease and stress, considering the body as a “system of systems.” Using a coaching model, you will learn how disease and stress are preventable through healthy eating habits, lifestyle management and appropriate types of exercise. You will understand why every meal, every bout of exercise and every late night has a hormonal consequence. This service exceeds anything you will learn in any other wellness course.
Here are some of the things you will learn with individual coaching based upon your needs:
- The relationship of physical, chemical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects and how they relate to health.
- The most important roadblocks to success and the order in which they must be addressed.
- How sleep, stress, nutrition, digestion and exercise are interrelated and where to find solutions to resolve issues in these areas.
- Your specific Metabolic Typing Program (Individualized dietary plan based upon your unique physiology).
- The nutritional difference between commercially- grown foods and organically-grown foods.
- The importance of maintaining optimum hydration using high-quality water.
- Paul Chek’s Zone Exercises to help reduce the total physiological stress on the body.
- The importance of balancing stress levels.
- How to reduce environmental toxins.
- Food combining and rotating foods.
- Food shopping & preparation.
- The relationships between food and lifestyle habits and our ability to fully cultivate optimal spiritual, mental, emotional and physical abilities.
- The correlation between digestion and immune system health.
To set up your Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching session contact us today by calling 650-654-4604 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org